Monday, May 16, 2011

G-Kids (Bio or Borrowed) Rock!

Here I go...never have created a blog - terrible at journaling but have many wonder life lessons I thought I'd like to share with my G-Kids (aka Grandkids - bio and borrowed).

That is probably one of the most life-changing lessons I've learned -
G-kids don't have to be bio to be yours!  For years God has blessed me with the opportunity to know many wonderful young parents.  For some, their children's grandparents are not always immediately accessible.  Some have been because they are from other countries, others by divorce, some just by physical distance.

A Grandparent's Love doesn't have to be biological either.  Love is one of those things that comes as fast as you give it.  So today, find you a borrowed G-kid - one that just wants someone to hang with, talk to or maybe pay a little extra attention to.

If you have bio G-kids, then teach them to share their love, too.

Would love to hear about your G-kids (bio or borrowed).

No comments:

Post a Comment